Subscribe to get your issue of Dynamics University
GP2013 – Over 100 new features!
At the recently concluded Microsoft Convergence conference in Houston there was lots of buzz around the next release of Dynamics GP, GP2013, scheduled for December 2012.
Here are some of the exciting new features that will transform the way people work by giving users any location access to information and better connections to people both inside and outside the organization:
- Web Access – Provide all of your employees easy access to Dynamics GP via a web client
- Business Intelligence – Additional SQL server and Excel reports for additional visibility to key business metrics
- Word Templates – With GP2013, any report can be created using Word templates
- Document Attach – Append pictures, notes or contracts directly to a transactions
- Sub-ledger reconciliation – Automatically identify discrepancies between your general ledger and sub-ledgers
GP2013 promises to be a milestone in terms of providing increased value and innovation!