Microsoft Dynamics CRM

The Evolution of Customer Relationship Management

Relationship Status: Engaged! Customer expectations seem to be changing at the speed of light. Today, sales professionals do more than just sell; they are service representatives and subject matter experts. Traditional sales functionality no longer defines the sales force automation

Read More

Cloud Solutions and Microsoft Dynamics CRM

The value of cloud adoption with Microsoft Dynamics CRM It seems like the world is going cloud-crazy these days. And when it comes to CRM, it’s easy to see why everyone is flocking to the cloud. Adopting the cloud cannot

Read More

Tried and True User Adoption Tips to Achieve an ROI on Your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Investment

Did you know only 10 percent of user acceptance challenges arise from technical difficulties? The remaining 90 percent of the hurdle is acceptance (or adoption) among employees according to a 2011 article in “IT Business Edge.” This statistic is one

Read More

Four Ways to Increase Ownership of Your System

Full disclosure: I’m a Microsoft Dynamics GP consultant and have been for the past 22 years. My company makes money by helping people implement, support, and maintain their systems, so it may seem odd that I would be writing an

Read More

Show Me the Money: CRM

Every organization has customers, although the organization may not call them customers. A manufacturer that doesn’t sell to end customers may call them distributors. A foundation may call them grantees or partners. A professional services firm might call them clients.

Read More

CRM Business Process Flow and Stages: The Challenges…and Hacks for Making It Work

Business processes were introduced with the release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This new feature is used to easily and efficiently drive a user through each stage to complete a Lead, Opportunity, Case, or any other out-of-the-box or custom entity. This

Read More

The Six Most Important Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider

What You Need to Know About Support Before You Move Your Microsoft Dynamics Solution to the Cloud A cloud is a cloud is a cloud – unless it’s not. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has declared a “mobile-first and cloud-first” strategy

Read More

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Tip: Rollup Fields

One of the many new features in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 is the introduction of the Rollup field. This allows a single field to sum the combination of related records such as the total revenue for opportunities or the total

Read More

Reassign All Records Owned by a User to Another User

This is not something totally new with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 as the functionality existed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 as well. If you ever have had a user leave the company or have had

Read More

Have You Taken the Steps You Need to Maximize CRM ROI?

Getting the most out of an investment is a near-universal desire for businesses. No matter whether the asset in question is equipment, software or a new hire, companies want to make sure they’re receiving a return on the time and

Read More