This one-day Microsoft Dynamics GP Bank Reconciliation training class explores the accounting cycle and the processes that are required to manage cash receipts, cash disbursements, and other transactions that affect checkbook balances. This course shows how to perform the reconciliation process. This guarantees accuracy of your financial data and its relation to your financial institution.
Bank Reconciliation in Microsoft Dynamics® GP 2010
- Learn to customize the setup of Bank Reconciliation in Dynamics GP 2010 to fit their business needs.
- Learn to perform all Bank Reconciliation related data entry functions in Dynamics GP 2010. This includes bank transactions, bank deposits, and bank transfers.
- Learn to perform maintenance on Bank Reconciliation documents and records such as checkbooks in Dynamics GP 2010.
- Learn to print standard reports for audit trail purposes, financial analysis, and to verify data entry in Dynamics GP 2010.
- Learn to identify the impact of the Bank Reconciliation module on other modules in Dynamics GP 2010.
- Learn to troubleshoot and correct input errors, such as incorrect posting date or incorrect document amounts.
- Learn to perform the bank reconciliation process in Dynamics GP 2010.
Experience in the following areas is required:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of basic navigation functions in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Completed Microsoft Dynamics GP General Ledger, Receivables Management, and Payables Management training.
Event Price: $499